My meals are planned for the week, but I was surfing around Pinterest this evening and thought I would scout out some new recipes to try, since I have some things in the freezer I have no idea what to do with!
It was tough to narrow down, but these look tasty and manageable for me...
1. Breakfast Sausage ~ Cupcakes OMG
2. Lemon Sage Chicken ~ Enjoying Healthy Foods
3. Secret Liver Burger ~ Humans Are Not Broken (yes, I'm totally trying this on my kids)
4. Pot Roast ~ Cavegirl Cooks
5. Southwestern Frittata ~ Everyday Paleo
6. Cowboy Pie ~ Eat Live Grow Paleo
7. Garlic Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin ~ Multiply Delicious
8. Liver & Onions ~ The Paleo Diet (this looks manageable but I will reserve judgement on the "tasty")
I will work a few of these into next week's plan ~ no promises on the liver, I really have to psych myself up for that one!
Do you use Pinterest for menu planning? What are your tips for organizing?